We’re located just 38 miles south of Providence, RI, and 28 miles north of New London, CT.
NOTE: On I395, take Exit 22 (old Exit 85)!
75 Cook Hill Road (860) 376-0029 (866) 247-8316
Griswold, CT 06351
Open daily from May 1 through mid-October Check-In at 3:00 p.m, Check-out at 2:00 p.m.
2017 Rates SPECIALS are advertised on Facebook!
- Note: All persons must check-in at the office
- Seasonal Rate for 2 adults
- Parents: Seasonal Rate per child under age 18 - $25.00
- Monthly Rate with electric included - $945.00
- Permanent- electric not included - $700.00
- Daily visitor rate per person - $5 (visitors may NOT bring dogs)
- Overnight visitor rate per person - $10
All guests are charged, and daily guests must depart by 9:00 p.m. Tents and electric heaters ARE NOT allowed. Minimum 3-day holiday paid in advance. NO refunds for early departures. In order to receive a full refund, you must cancel 14 days prior to your arrival date. PET FRIENDLY. Registered campers may bring dogs and cats; however, visitors may not bring pets for safety reasons.. In order to receive a full refund, you must cancel 14 days prior to your arrival date.